|Duration : 1 day||Technical: 4||Leadership: 4||Strategic: -||PDU : 8|
This training program is created for those who believe in and want to know more about applying agile principles and practices on projects. It highlights agile approaches such as SCRUM, XP, LEAN and Kanban. In this course, participants will learn the generally recognized practices of Agile Project Management. It will focus on the essential knowledge necessary to understand Agile and to decide how applicable it is to the projects the participants are involved in.
- Agile Principles and Mind-set
- What is iterative approach?
- What is the difference between the Waterfall method and Agile
- Stakeholder management
- Team Performance
- Lean and Kanban
- Continuous Improvement
- Being able to apply the principles of Agile
- Being able to decide where to apply Agile and where not
- Understand the difference between Waterfall and Agile
- Understand the importance of stakeholders
- Understand the importance of teams
- Understand agile tools and techniques
- Having a working knowledge of the Do’s and Don’ts with Agile
This 1-day course is designed for persons who need to have basic understanding of the principles of Agile and how it would apply. This can be anyone at any level of the organization.