|Duration : 2 days||Technical : 6||Leadership : 4||Strategic : 4||PDU: 14|
Risks are all around us and as such they are a daily occurrence. If the project team and the performing organisation fail to address this, it will prove detrimental to the organisation’s objective of reaching its intended goals. With this in mind, this course has been designed to provide the project team with the necessary processes, tools, templates and information to be able to identify, document and manage project risks in an effective manner.
Participants will learn how to apply a logical, systematic and comprehensive approach to determine the tasks prior to planning for risk, inputs into the Plan Risk process, perform Quantitative and develop Risk Responses and Monitor and Control Risks.
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Risk Management Framework
- Risk Management and the Project Life Cycle
- Risk Management and the 10 knowledge areas
- Risk Management Planning
- Risk Identification
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Response Planning
- Risk Response Implementation
- Monitoring and controlling project risks
- Recognise your role in Risk Management
- Understand and apply the Risk Process
- Know the role of the team members
- Grasp the importance of being proactive in: establishing a project plan; monitoring work and progress; and managing Risk
- Be aware, alert and taking ownership of the Risk Management process
- Have an understanding of Risk thresholds and Enterprise tolerance levels
- Understand the objectives of the Risk Process
- Use templates to map out a Risk Plan
- Distinguish the Project Manager’s and the Team’s roles
This course is tailored for members of the PMO, Risk Management team, Project Managers, Project Leaders, Project Controllers, etc.