|Duration : 4 days||Technical : 16||Leadership : 8||Strategic : 8||PDU: 32|
This learning course also serves to help participants prepare for the Project Management Institute’s (PMI®) Risk Management Professional (RMP®) exam with the understanding of project risk management according to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide – Sixth Edition.
Aligned with the PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) ® certification, this course provides the skills to identify and measure risks in project development and implementation. You learn to quantify risks and create risk response strategies to deliver projects that meet stakeholder expectations.
- RMP® Certification Qualification Requirements
- RMP® Domains and Tasks
- The RMP® exam
- Project management Basics
- Risk Management Framework
- Risk Management Principles
- Plan Risk management Process
- Identify Risks Process
- Perform Qualitative Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Implement Risk Responses
- Monitor Risks
- Other relevant PMBOK® Processes
- Mock Exam questions
- This course serves in preparing the participants to qualify for the Project Management Institute Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® exam.
- This course is also for any individual, who is engaged in risks management profession with a minimum of two (2) years of experience as a risk management practitioner. Risk managers, project managers and line managers will benefit from this course.
High school diploma/global equivalent
4,500 hours of project risk management experience
40 hours of project risk management education
Bachelor’s degree/global equivalent
3,000 hours of project risk management experience
30 hours of project risk management education