|Duration : 0.5 day||Technical : 1||Leadership : 2||Strategic : 1||PDU: 4|
This program is intended to create an understanding with non-project management for project management in general and the role management should play in relation to the projects the organization is carrying out.
Managers need to play an active role in the management of the projects in the organization. This program will address all the areas that senior management needs to be involved with or need to understand.
- Why do we do projects?
- Why projects fail or succeed?
- Project Management Phases
- Project Management Knowledge Areas
- Scope, Schedule, Cost and Quality
- Communication on a project
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Project Risk Management
- Executing and Controlling the Project
- Closing the project and Lessons Learned
- Understand the critical activities during project management
- Understand the role management needs to play on projects
- Understand why we do projects and how to manage business benefits
- Understand the different phases of a project and the project constraints
- Being able to identify and analyze project risks
- Being able to create a critical path and Gantt chart
- Understand how to give guidance to the project team
Non-Project Managers and Executives who are involved in projects and initiatives or who need to give guidance to those who are managing projects or initiatives