|Duration : 2 days||Technical : 10||Leadership : 2||Strategic : 2||PDU: 14|
This course is intended to introduce the art of project management to the participants. The course is suitable for anyone that has involvement in project in their organizations. This can be as part of the project team or as someone that has to support project teams. Project Management is NOT limited to the technical parts of the organization. HR, Corporate Communications and even the Finance department are also involved in projects also and need some basic understanding of project management.
This course will address all the areas that are important and that need to be managed in order to turn the project into a success.
- Why do we do projects?
- Why projects fail or succeed?
- Project Management Phases
- Project Management Knowledge Areas
- Scope, Schedule, Cost and Quality
- Communication on a project
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Project Risk Management
- Executing and Controlling the Project
- Closing the project and Lessons Learned
- Understand the critical success factors for project implementation
- Learn to plan a project
- Learn how to control a Project
- Adopt best practices directly into your day-to-day activities
This course is tailored for all those who are and/or will be directly or indirectly involved in projects and who have not attended formal Project Management training. This can be as part of the project team or as someone that has to support project teams.